Ofsted Inspection March 2018
We were last visited by Ofsted in March 2018.
- The school is a happy, welcoming place.
- The teaching quality in humanities and languages is a real strength of the school.
- There is a cohesive network of support which meets the needs of the ‘whole’ child.
- Pupils benefit from a range of extra-curricular activities including chess, yoga and a full range of sports clubs.
- There is a high level of staff commitment.
- School culture is welcoming, tolerant and caring.
We are very proud of our school and committed to improving it for every student.
The latest version of our Ofsted Report can be viewed by clicking here Ofsted Report 2018